As a "magical educator" I get asked lots of questions. I just recently performed at two schools - one with my "Exotic Animal Science Show" and the other just "Fun Show" for a PTA Festival. At both shows I had my snake, or snakes (at the science show), and I get asked lots of questions after my shows. Of course, I tell the kids ahead of time that they can't ask me how I do my magic tricks, because a magician can never reveal his/her secrets.
However, there is one question that always amuses me and gets a good chuckle, and it goes something like this: "Is that snake (that I am holding or have around my neck) poisonous?"
I get asked this question more than almost any other question. Now for those of you who aren't aware - I use a ball python and also a cornsnake in my science/safari show and, no, neither are poisonous! They do not have fangs, nor do they eat people.
The really funny thing is - adults ask the question just as much as the children do! I guess that I am simply one adventurous looking dude! But I regret to inform everyone that I will not be adding a poisonous snake to my show anytime soon!
But there's always the tarantula and scorpion.... :)
Have a great day!