Monday, August 4, 2008

The Summer is Over!

Hello Everyone,
It has been a long time since I posted a blog. Life is busy with church, shows, and my little girl, who is walking very well now and growing even faster it seems! The summer library season has just gotten over and I am enjoying being at home with no shows for two weeks in a row - then it's back to work with school shows the rest of the school year! I am including a picture of a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach - these are in my "Catch the Reading Bug Safari Show" this year.


I now have around ten of these little guys and gals. The cool part is that they can have around 30 babies at a time and they can do that every couple of months! So, I'm looking forward to when they start reproducing and I can feed them to my tarantula's and scorpions! No more buying crickets at the pet store!

I'm looking forward to another year of school shows - especially the "Authors of Mystery and Horror" program, both version 1 and version 2! That show takes up pretty much all of my October and most of November, and last year lots of January also! But it's a fun show to perform!

Well, that's all for now - I can't wait to see everyone this upcoming school year and thanks to all the librarians this summer who had me perform for your summer reading programs - I had a great time and I met some great parents, librarians, and children!

Chad

No comments: