Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Very Poe Christmas!

All I Want for Christmas is My...
BUST OF PALLAS!!!

Yep, a real Bust of Pallas just like in The Raven!
  Yes, it is true.  I asked for a Bust of Pallas (a statue of the Goddess Athena from Greek Mythology) to adorn the Edgar Allan Poe section of my magic room...or to adorn the Edgar Allan Poe section of my Theater Room of Gothic Awesomeness - either way is a win for me! 

Below are a few more pics I took on Christmas day once I put the kiddos in bed. 

"And the Raven never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting - on the pallid Bust of Pallas just above my chamber door..."



  
Of course, that is not all I got for Christmas.  My mom, with suggestions from my wife, got me a Poe t-shirt, a Poe necktie from the Poe Museum no less, as well as an awesome Poe Bobble-head. Enjoy the pics below!

  Merry Christmas!

No comments: