Monday, October 14, 2013

Some Photos From a Rare October Elementary School Program!

Greetings Everyone,
October is in full swing and it's 99% booked with middle and high school programs.  However, below are some GREAT photos from the other 1% of shows from this past week.  The program being performed is my "Dig Into Reading Safari" program.
Don't try this at home kids!

One of my all time favorite pics!  A great crowd! 

My everyday expression...

Sarah, the 18 year old female Rose Hair Tarantula.

One of the Emperor Scorpions.

She was a great volunteer.

The Hissing Cockroach was trying to escape!

Showing off the muscles...

You would be surprised how easy it is to trick someone into getting locked up...

Getting their revenge on me...

Here's where the  magic happens!

This hat seems quite appropriate...

I look like I'm rapping...

They are either very excited or they decided to do a quick workout..

The star of the show...the snake...not me.

The VIP top sellers getting an up close and personal view.

More VIP access...

He loves to be petted. 

No comments: